Ruger P94 with Laser

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
flattop44
Site Admin

Re: Ruger P94 with Laser

Post by flattop44 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 am

Humm, I gotta ask...who is Roger?

The 208 for that particular variation is as good of info as I know about. There were other variations made, estimated at about 1,000 or so per RENE. Do you have some better or additional info? If so please share it with us.

Thanks, Bill

Spillard

Post by Spillard » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:06 pm

First, I am a new member. Been a Ruger shooter all my life and appreciate the quality and cutting edge technology of all Ruger products. Unfortunately, I am a benchrest shooter and you just don't see factory Rugers or custom rifles built on Ruger components in that game.

Now, here is my question. I just acquired a NIB Ruger Model 94 DAO with Hogue grips and integrated laser sight in 9mm. The set includes two large capacity magazines and Allen wrenches to adjust the laser. I have the box, Owners Manual, instruction sheet for the laser, wrapping paper, plastic bag, all in pristine condition, I can't find any information about the value of this pistol. I note that another subscriber recently asked a similar question about a P94 with laser that he picked up. Others told him that not many copies of the P94 with Hogue grips and integrated laser were made and gave him some estimated values. My pistol differs from his in that mine is DAO and accordingly has a bobbed hammer and no decocker. I did check with Ruger and found that my gun was manufactured "at dealer request" in April 1994 and that it is a PP94DAOW.

I would appreciate any information, especially estimated value, that anyone can provide. It is truly NIB with no gilding marks in the lands nor powder residue or markings around the breech or bolt face. Absolutely no cosmetic nicks on the frame or action.

Many thanks...

flattop44
Site Admin

Post by flattop44 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Welcome to the site. You have a pretty rare Ruger Pistol. The Red Eagle News Exchange says that only about 120 were believed made of the PP94DAOLW...I assume that you inadvertently left the "L" (which means factory built-in Tac-Star Laser) out of the catalog number. That is a good complete package. Being NIB, I would estimate it to be in the $700-$800 range.
Bill

Spillard

Post by Spillard » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Flattop

Thanks for info. How can I access Red Eagle News for future look-ups? Think this gun will go into the safe and remain unfired.

Thanks again.

Spillard

flattop44
Site Admin

Post by flattop44 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Pm coming to you.
Bill

Buckwheat

Post by Buckwheat » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 pm

waynedsr wrote:I just got off the phone with Ruger Records and they say according to my serial number, I actually have a PP94 DLW. Which means, custom rubber grips, black finish, decocker, and built in laser. Nice. Now I can find out more about this.
Could I please have the phone number of RUGER RECORDS? Thanks a bunch! Buchwheat

Harveyhaddixfan

Post by Harveyhaddixfan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Flattop44. What is this Red Eagle News? Do you have all the numbers for the P94 with the laser? What about the P94DAO?

renoron

Post by renoron » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Would like to find a copy or pictures of the instruction sheet for the Ruger P94 with factory integrated laser. recently acquired one but no sheet with it. Have read where the instruction manual did not address the laser. Thanks for any help. Ron.