Ron Powers Grand Master Deluxe RCA Limited Edition

This forum available to non-RCA members to ask questions about the Ruger Collectors Association or a Ruger Firearm that you own.
Hdswap

Ron Powers Grand Master Deluxe RCA Limited Edition

Post by Hdswap » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

I recently purchased the above listed revolver. It's built on on a Stainless Steel Redhawk frame in 44 mag. It has a douglas 1 3/16 " bull barrel with a custom rib on top ( the type used on PPC revolvers ), stippled backstrap, action job , chamfered and number cylinders and has custom wood Hogue grips. It came in a walnut case that holds two speed loaders and still has the wire strap seal around the trigger and through the frame of the gun I'm assuming placed on it by Ron Powers upon its completion. This seal has his signature on one side of the stainless seal with APG 1983 on the other. I'm assuming this was done to verify the build date and craftsman who built it as well to show it hasn't been shot since being built. I'm wondering if anyone has any information regarding this gun and also it's value in current sealed state and that of one that has been shot. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me with any of the above