Looking for info on Ruger guns and accessories

This forum available to non-RCA members to ask questions about the Ruger Collectors Association or a Ruger Firearm that you own.
kaelaine

Looking for info on Ruger guns and accessories

Post by kaelaine » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:29 pm

My dad passed away earlier this year and I inherited his gun safe and contents. It was packed full and I'm just now sorting through it all. I've now got six Ruger guns and I'm wondering what they're worth and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

I contacted Ruger and they gave me the year manufactured for these based on serial number, then pointed me at this site for further help.

Here's what I've got:

3 Ruger P94 DAO 9mm with factory laser sights. 2 from 1994 and 1 from 1997. All in original boxes with 2 magazines each. A couple of them may have been to the firing range once, but otherwise stored in the safe. I was told long ago that these were made for law enforcement, but somehow wound up at a gun store in Georgia where my dad bought them.

Also have a separate 9mm 30-round magazine for the Ruger, still in the original plastic bag.

1 Ruger Model 1817 Mini-14 223 caliber rifle, wood stock, brand new in box, never fired, made in 1994.

2 Ruger Model 1829 Mini-30 7.62x39 caliber rifles, wood stock, brand new in boxes, never fired, also made in 1994.

There is also a new in box "Butler Creek Corporation Folding Stock for Ruger 10/20* Mini-14*/30* Universal". Box also says:
Rigid Steel Folding Section "No Rattle"
Fiberglass Filled Polymer Stock
Fits all Mini-14 and Mini-30 series 181 to present.

Any info would be appreciated!
Attachments
Ruger P94.JPG
Ruger Rifle1.JPG
Ruger Rifle in box.JPG
Folding Stock.JPG
Folding Stock Box.JPG

Coogs

Re: Looking for info on Ruger guns and accessories

Post by Coogs » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Welcome! To best find a "current" value I would search any gun auction site, COMPLETED AUCTIONS to see what they have sold for, JMHO, Jack

Gmanf61nc

Post by Gmanf61nc » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:00 pm

I have one of the P94 9mm in stainless steel and I am trying to get a copy of the sheet that came with the gun about the laser. Does your gun have that? I would be willing to pay for a copy if you have that page. Just let me know.

Thank you,
Gary

kaelaine

Post by kaelaine » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:59 am

Here's the Ruger P94 LaserSight info sheet. If it's not readable this way, send me a PM with your email address and I'll email it back to you.
lasersight.jpeg