Historical Documents & Photographs
1 post • Page 1 of 1
In case the print is too small to read: Article from the October 30, 1952 Bridgeport Post. Permit approved to Sturm, Ruger for a 24 X 50 addition to the Ruger Plant (Red Barn). The only opposition was from the Southport Congregational Church. The Church's petition was denied.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest